Prep time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving: 1 person
1 scoop or serving of protein powder
1) Blend all ingredients together.
2) If the mixture is too stiff, add a splash of water and blend again. If too runny, add a sprinkle more protein powder. You’re aiming for it to be thick, but pourable!
3) Heat a fry-pan to a medium-low heat. Grease with oil/butter.
4) Pour circles of pancake mixture into the pan. Cook for a minute or so each side, until easily flippable with a spatula.
5) Enjoy. Top with yoghurt, fruit, nuts if you like and some Pure Maple Syrup.
Looking for more information on keeping your body happy and healthy? We've got lots of great blogs and articles you can check out. Also, get ready for the upcoming LiveFit Festival! With tons of activities, and speakers covering a wide range of health and fitness topics, you’re bound to find something you’ll enjoy no matter what your fitness level.
When it comes to working out for a women, there’s a few things you should consider before deciding on what type of exercise you do. Finding the right one for your body is important and you’ll be surprised how your monthly cycle can play quite a key role.
In our busy lives between work, travel, kids and the wet weather (you know it!), it can be hard to squeeze in the time to get to the gym or do a workout of any kind. As long as you do something to move each day. Here's a workout for the road.
Get news & announcements on our events first plus Exclusive Subscriber ticket prices / Special offers from our brand partners / Healthy recipes, Workouts and so much more! It's free!